Cantonal and communal authorities and services (particularly educational institutions,
cantonal and municipal police services, violence prevention offices, child and adult protection services, social welfare services and migration offices, victim support services, prison service); civil society organisations (counselling services, street-level social workers, etc.)
- Prevention programmes in the cantons, cities and communes (e.g. violence prevention programmes), in educational institutions and in the prison service
- Guidelines by municipal authorities, police, specialised services, etc.
- Police networks, National Coalition Building Institute NCBI (Brückenbauer-Institut), proactive exchange with interest groups, organisations and religious communities abroad
- Findings from police patrols and checks, from community policing or from interventions in incidents involving family disputes or domestic violence
- National Action Plan to Prevent and Combat Radicalisation and Violent Extremism (NAP), including the onfederation’s Incentive Programme to support projects by the cantons, communes, cities and civil society
- Position paper of the Conference of Cantonal Justice and Police Directors (CCJPD) on dealing with radicalisation and violent extremism in prisons in Switzerland.
Last modification 27.06.2022