We have a vacancy

We have a vacancy

A job in Switzerland: Working, it’s worth it. For everyone.

If a refugee or asylum seeker has the qualifications and experience, language skills and motivation required to work for your business, why not give them a chance?

All jobseekers who are entitled to work and who are resident in Switzerland can contact the Regional Employment Centres (RAV) for support with their job search. As an employer, you can also benefit from this.

The RAV and/or the integration support centres (PDF, 153 kB, 28.08.2023) can put you in contact with jobseekers who may be of interest to you and your business and who are qualified to do the job you are offering.

Hiring a person with protection status S: all you have to do is apply for a work permit from the canton where the person will mainly be working. You will find more information here.

Hiring a person with a B or F permit: you must notify the relevant cantonal authority responsible at the place of work before the person begins work. All contact details for the cantons can be found on this page.

Would you like to offer employment to a refugee or asylum seeker who doesn't yet have all the skills required for the job vacancy concerned? Employers who employ persons with exceptional training needs on a normal employment contract receive financial subsidies for a limited period of time. Further information about this pilot programme can be found on this page.

Further information can be found on the Unemployment insurance and public employment service portal on the website of the State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) and on the website of the State Secretariat for Migration (SEM).


Last modification 07.05.2024

Top of page